Ericsson Power Modules, part of the Ericsson group, with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, is a company with global operations in board mounted power products for distributed power architectures.
The company designs, manufactures and markets products with a focus on the communications industry for advanced applications such as radio base stations and switches/routers.
However, the products are not used exclusively in information and communication technology equipment. The levels of technology, ruggedness and reliability of Ericsson Power Modules’ products means that they often provide excellent solutions for other demanding applications in Medical, Avionics, Computing, Military and Industrial market sectors.
Ericsson’s Product Offering Includes:
- Isolated DC/DC Converters from 1.65W to 750W
- Input Voltages of 12V/24V/48V
- Output Voltages of 1.0V to 30V, Singles & Duals
- Industry Standard Fractional Brick & MacroDens Footprints
- Non-Isolated POL Switching Regulators from 2.25A to 60A
- Input Voltages of 3.3V/5V/12V
- Output Voltages of 0.55V to 5.5V
- Industry Standard POLA & DOSA Footprints
- Digitally Controlled Isolated & Non-Isolated Converters
- Isolated DC/DC Converters from 250W to 470W
- Non-Isolated POL’s from 12A to 40A
- PMBus read & write compliant
Manufacturing is carried out at facilities in Shanghai, China. The company’s design centres are in Stockholm & Kalmar, Sweden and Shanghai, China.
Ericsson Power Modules is an ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified supplier.